Management Update!!!

Jabbajaws77

8 Years of Service Founding Member Donator
Admin
Admin
Medals: 3

Hi Members

*Note: I have made this public for those having issues logging into the website so you can see the post!

So we have finally made it over to the new website and teamspeak hosting, not without a few hiccups and not as clean and smooth as I would have liked, but eh shit happens.

It has been brought to my attention that there has been a bit of confusion around the shift as things currently aren't like they were set up wise, please be assured nothing has changed but getting the website and teamspeak permissions all hunkey-dory has not been an easy task thus far and we probably should have provided an update earlier, apologies.

As for all the different types of permissions I plan to streamline a little, instead of having game specific moderators we will make it just BLS Moderators, everyone seems to be a senior member also but that's due to the fact most of the people active have earned the title as long standing members etc. There will be little changes but none that change the way we are and were set up.

Its still a work in progress and we will get there, with the way things have been there have been other priorities but I promise it will be sorted. I the meantime I welcome you to:
  • Let me know if any TS permissions are missing from your profile, as I don't have a copy I will update them adhoc.
  • Let me know if you cant log into the forums, since changing the site back to blacklistedsociety.com to complete the move some peoples browser caches are causing login issues, try clearing these and if still an issue contact me, i'll reset your password for you and get you back in.
  • Give us ideas to improve, but note we are still getting things back to normal so these may take time to implement.
  • Get active in the forums, post shit, have fun make it your own but be respectful of our members, this is our escape from the bullshit :)
  • Lastly, I'm an open book, come talk to me if you have issues or ideas or even just to give me shit. I will be open about everything as its our home, we are BLS.
TS can now be accessed by:
ts3.blacklistedsociety.com:9106
ts3.blsgamers.com:9106
ts94.gameservers.com:9106

Website can now be accessed by:
www.blacklistedsociety.com
www.blsgamers.com

Thanks to Otama for getting the website and teamspeak stuff set up and to everyone else for their support and patience.

Love you guys :P

[BLS] Jabbajaws77
BURNIE ZARZOFF

5 Years of Service Donator
Medals: 2

Eat a dick Jabba :)
BURNIE_ZARZOFF
Retired European Sock model and Professional Gaming God with a KD ratio envied by those like me who believe it is better to die for the team than to win by stealing one's loot.
atheoshk

2 Years of Service
Medals: 1

I read the whole thing thinking Otama posted it. Then I realized it was Jabba. Can I have the 1 minute and 45 seconds of my life back please?
Jabbajaws77

Admin
Admin

For sure Atheos, you could knock a couple out in that time, you do realise my name was at the top to the right of the first sentence right, observant fucker?
Unit-02.nz

Management Team
Management Team

Jabbajaws77 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:50 pm
For sure Atheos, you could knock a couple out in that time, you do realise my name was at the top to the right of the first sentence right, observant fucker?
Top left?
Otama

7 Years of Service Founding Member Donator
Admin
Admin

Unit-02.nz wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:25 pm
Jabbajaws77 wrote:
Top left?
He just wants my body
Jabbajaws77

Admin
Admin

So people do read my posts

Jabbajaws77
termite

6 Years of Service
Medals: 1

jabba being loved by you is like getting Covid19
BURNIE ZARZOFF

5 Years of Service Donator
Medals: 2

Otama wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:07 pm
Unit-02.nz wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:25 pm
Jabbajaws77 wrote:
Top left?
He just wants my body
Clearly, If you look at the monitor through a mirror like Jabba does, it is top right. FFS Otama, get with the times brother and stay on trend :)
BURNIE_ZARZOFF
Retired European Sock model and Professional Gaming God with a KD ratio envied by those like me who believe it is better to die for the team than to win by stealing one's loot.